For Immediate ReleaseMay 14, 2020
The Pearly Gates Veterans Ride Committee has, based on the best information available at the time and the continuing uncertainty surrounding the COVID – 19 pandemic has chose to cancel the 15th year of the Pearly Gates Veterans Ride. this decission was made to ensure the health and safety of our many volunteers and our guest who would attend the event. Our commitiment to our veterans and military families in northeast wisconsin has not changed, and our help is needed now more than ever.
Right now, it’s all about family and staying safe. we certainly appreciate our Veterans Ride Family, No one knows when things will begin to return to normal, and until they do thank you for your on going support, and wish you good health.Sincerely,
Pearly Gates Veterans Ride Committee
The $100.00 Raffle Ticket and Gun Raffle will continue with a new Date for the drawing
Sunday August 30th at 2:00 pm at the Pearly Gates
MORE INFORMATION TO COME SHORTLY
The Pearly Gates Veterans Ride and Golf Outing benefits.
- Emergency financial support Veterans & Families
- Brown County Veterans Service Office Emergency Fund
- King Veterans Home and King Homeless Shelter
- DAV Transportation Program
- Old Glory Honor Flight Program
- Brown County Sheriff’s Department K9s
- NEW Community Homeless Shelter
The Pearly Gates Ride also supports services like:
- The Veteran Housing and Recovery Program
- Professional trainers providing service dogs for PTSD Veterans
- Free lunches for area veterans on Veteran’s Day in November
- Veterans gift baskets/cards in Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Green Bay Gamblers Hockey Military Appreciation Night
- Bellevue V.F.W.
- Pearly Gate Veterans Ride Scholarship Program for Veterans